Terms and Conditions
Manitowoc’s Garden Faire Extraordinaire (MGFE) is a horticultural event, promoting plants, gardening, landscaping, and local food. MGFE reserves the right to limit participation of craft and gift items in the Faire. All plant material and related items must be in excellent condition and of high quality. To maintain the quality and customer service of Garden Faire, all applications are reviewed each year and past participation does not automatically approve your application. Fees will be returned to vendors who have not been chosen to participate in the Garden Faire.
1. All single spaces are 12-feet x 12-feet. The cost to reserve one space is $95 or $85 with a donation and $160 or $150 for two spaces with a donation. Please be respectful to all vendors and their space. Full payment for space is due with application. Final deadline for vendor registration is May 1, 2021.
2. Vendors must provide their own tables, chairs, display shelves, watering cans, and tent.
3. Vendors may not exceed their 12-feet x 12-feet covered space for display purposes, unless if they’ve paid for additional spaces. Reminder: This event needs to be accessible to guests and members of the community and fair to all vendors. If a vendor exceeds their 12’x12’ space, intrudes in the walkway, or blocks another vendor they will be asked once to take down and move their merchandise.
4. Your booth should be attractive and welcoming with tables skirted to the ground (please, no wrinkles.) Storage boxes should be out of sight. Tents must be anchored to the ground. Signage must be visible.
1. MGFE will assign spaces for new or former vendors beginning May 1, 2021 based upon the date the contract was received and the vendor’s indicated preferences. MGFE will assign a space for the vendor if no preference is designated.
2. In the event that a vendor’s space preference cannot be fulfilled, MGFE will contact the vendor to discuss alternative space locations.
3. All new applicants must submit three (3) photos of their completed work with their application for evaluation.
1. Vendors should be set up and ready to go by 8:45am, with no sales prior
2. No motorized vehicles may be brought into the grounds between the hours of 7:30am and 3:30pm. If it is necessary for you to drive into the park, your vehicle may only remain there for 15 minutes as to make room for another vehicle to drive in. This will be strictly enforced.
3. Vendors are requested to clean all debris from their booth space(s) before they leave and place garbage in the appropriate garbage receptacles.
4. Vendors may not park within a two block radius of Washington Park. If a vendor vehicle is closer than two blocks, you will be asked to move. Non-compliance will result in not being invited back to the event.
Liability and Security.
1. MGFE will not be liable for injuries to, or loss or damage to the property of, the vendor, its employees, agents, guests, or attendees, arising out of the 2020 Garden Faire, including but not limited to injuries, losses, or damage due to theft, vandalism, fire, smoke, water from any source, electric failure, or defects in booths, tents or other equipment.
1. MGFE requires a certificate of insurance that includes a 30-day notice of cancellation of coverage or of material change in the coverage.
2. By May 1, 2021, vendors must provide a certificate of General Liability insurance including, premises and operations and products and completed operations coverage. The limits must be $1,000,000 per occurrence and $1,000,000 aggregate. Certificate of insurance must list Stark Ministries as an additionally insured.
1. Manitowoc’s Garden Faire Extraordinaire is held rain or shine.
2. Booth spaces must be staffed by vendors at all times.
3. MGFE reserves the right to remove any vendor from Garden Faire and future Garden Faires for unacceptable behavior, poor language and physical abuse toward a volunteer, staff member, other vendor or guest.
4. MGFE reserves the right to remove any vendor/participant from Garden Faire for non-compliance with the rules and procedures of MGFE.